In the spirit of Halloween, these are the things that terrify me the most:
1. People who claim to follow Jesus but are unkind to others.
2. Churches who are more concerned with who might leave than who might visit, fall in love with Jesus, and become a disciple.
3. Churches who let fear define who they are.
4. Churches whose theology is based on pattern and tradition instead of love and obedience.
5. Christians who are more closely tied to their nationality than they are their Lord.
6. Christians who have yet to accept what Jesus says about loving our enemies.
8. Christians who are always right.
9. Christians who make fun of people who don’t look, love, or vote like them.
10. Churches who refuse to serve others.