The Purpose of this EEO Public File Report is to comply with Section 73.2080(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the station employment unit that is comprised of the following stations:
WCBL-AM Benton, KY
WCBL-FM Grand Rivers, KY
WCCK-FM Calvert City, KY
And is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on the stations website.
The information contained covers the time period of April 1st 2012 to March 31st 2013
1. A list of all full time vacancies filled by the stations comprising the Station Employment Unit during the applicable period;
2. For each vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy, identified by name, address, contact person and phone number.
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewiees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(2) of the FCC rules.
Appendices 1,2 and 3 which follow have been designed in the aggregate, to provide the required information. Please note that the numbers listed on Appendix 2 under the column entitled “Full time positions for which this source was utilized” refer to the number of full time job positions listed in Appendix 1.
For purposes of this report, a vacancy was deemed “filled” not when the offer was extended but when the hiree accepted the job offer. A person was deemed “interviewed” whether he or she was interviewed in person over the phone or by email.